Subscribe to our newsletter:

Fill in below to be in the know!

* required

*



*





*



Our fans!

Busy, busy little bee....

Proudly broadcast by... Love Bytes Saturday, November 7, 2009



There is A LOT happening behind the scenes at Ankle Biter Central right now. Photoshop is my best friend with me doing so much artwork for ads and promos and the website, it's just not funny!
Those of you with a keen eye may have noticed that this here blog is looking a wee bit more organised and even a bit pretty of late as I have been working my little fingers to the bone re-designing it! Woohoo!

I've also been designing something else exciting and that is our very own Green Parenting Community Forum! I will be formally opening it for posting in the coming week and we will be celebrating with competitions to see who can invite the most number of members to join, with some great prizes up for grabs, but more on this later! (That was just the teaser to get you thinking about who to invite!).

Sadly, it has been sooooo quiet on our website of late and as such the prizes for the 499th, 500th and 501st customer orders are STILL up for grabs! This could be your lucky day! Grab yourself some half-price organic cotton Bacche clothing and you could bag yourself some awesome prizes too!

As well as the Bacche sale, today we are commencing our Christmas promotion. I'm not letting the cat out of the bag just yet, but what I will say is that it will be a very COLOURFUL Christmas around these parts!

Keep an eye out for our new products too everyone! In the next couple of we weeks we will be taking delivery of a beautiful range of Under The Nile toys & clothing, the totally awesome Ecococoon cups, the full range of very funky Rock-A-Bye Baby cds (lullaby renditions of your favourite rock bands!), more eco and wooden toys than you can poke a stick at, recycled grow-a-note Christmas cards, and I am very excitedly awaiting another gorgeous delivery from none other than the beautiful Miriam at Bubba Chenille just in time for Christmas!

Lastly, I have been having a wonderful time getting to know Lou from Lil Rockers! Lou and I have been nattering away about all sorts of things and I am honoured to be photographing some of her range of products for her in coming days! Likewise, I will be giving my camera a bit of a work out in support of Cate Bolt and Project 18 too.

This leads me to my final point. I sincerely hope to do all that I can to assist Cate in realising her and her families goal of raising the funds that they need to get their orphanage and orangutan refuge off the ground in Indonesia. As part of this, I am acting on behalf of Cate to accept donations in the Brisbane area at our store. For further information about what is needed by way of donations, please contact Cate Bolt with your request. However, for those who are in the know already, please deliver or address your donations to:

Project 18 Donations
c/-Ankle Biters
Shop 14, 51 McGinn Road
Ferny Grove Q 4055

Please also take the time to make a small cash donation the Project 18 website. You can do so via Paypal and even small donations such as $5 or $10 are GRATEFULLY accepted!

0 responses