Subscribe to our newsletter:

Fill in below to be in the know!

* required

*



*





*



Our fans!

We were contacted by the Courier Mail...

Proudly broadcast by... Love Bytes Sunday, August 9, 2009




A quick update everyone...

We were contacted by a reporter at The Courier Mail today. She is going to follow it up tomorrow, so hopefully something will come from that!

Also, many of you have forwarded me the direct telephone numbers and email addresses of reporters and journalists from a variety of newspapers, news and current affairs programs. I am keeping my fingers crossed that somebody somewhere listens to our story! I have discovered today that MANY, MANY others have been contacted by this same scammer over the previous week. He goes by the name of "Daniel Robisson".

If ANY of you are contacted by this person, please report it to the police IMMEDIATELY! I have listed it on www.scamwatch.gov.au so that hopefully, MANY MANY more will be made aware of it and prevent him from putting other families' livelihoods at risk...

More updates to come!!





3 responses

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Holly cr*p!
    Tan & family I really hope that this works out ok for you all.
    I've joined the group and will support anyway I can.

    I too was contacted by this person.
    Lucky for me it lead no where as I only take credit cards through PayPal.

    If there is anything I can do just let me know.

    andrea@karimu.com.au

    Best of luck with the fight against the bank!
    Andrea from Karimu.

     
  3. KH Says:
  4. Best of luck, I really hope that you manage to nail these %&$@#, or at least have some resolution with the bank.
    GOOD LUCK.

     
  5. I hope that these contacts get you somewhere and someone listens... thanks for keeping us updated.

    Micky
    xxoo