Subscribe to our newsletter:

Fill in below to be in the know!

* required

*



*





*



Our fans!

First Post!!

Proudly broadcast by... Love Bytes Monday, November 10, 2008


Well, here we are, our inaugural Ankle Biters Duds blog entry!
Oh, yes, and here I am with my new little man, Neo. ------------------------------>

We have finally added a blog to our website as our home page is getting progressively more cluttered and I think that this would be a better way of keeping you all informed about the goings on at Ankle Biters Duds.
I will use this blog to let you all know about the specials, promotions and new products available in our store. I will also use it to broadcast changes to our website, competitions and extended product information that isn't on our website. Of course, it wouldn't be me if I didn't have the ocassional post here that was for no other reason than because I am feeling chatty at any given time! :)
And so, without further ado, I officially declare this blog to be...
O P E N!!
Woohoo!!








0 responses