Subscribe to our newsletter:

Fill in below to be in the know!

* required

*



*





*



Our fans!

A cuppa for Cate....

Proudly broadcast by... Love Bytes Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ok, so here's the thing...


I have had an EPIPHANY!!!


...and yes, my head hurts! lol.

I have, in my garage, about 100 pkts of Planet Organic Chamomile Tea, so about 2500 teabags in total!! We ordered these in for the idiot that ripped us off (see our blog archives to read about it), and I have been worrying about how we can "move" them as obviously, they have a shelf life etc.


They are normally about 4 bucks a packet and I've been selling them on our website and in our store for $2.50, and they are moving, but still not enough.


Sooooo, let's put our unfortunate circumstance to a greater good! I had already thought of running a big morning tea, charging people $5 for cake/tea and then donating the money to Project 18. BUT, now, there is something more pressing at hand! Project 18 could be jeopardized if the family at the helm find themselves with nowhere to live...


Here's the idea:


1. Link to this blog EVERYWHERE that you can!! Tweet it, email it, Facebook it, Blog about it!!

Send it to media and radio stations!! Get our message HEARD!!

2. Ask people to comment on it with a message of support for Cate, Rick and their family.

3. Ask people to donate $20 or $10, 0r even $5 to them by sending it to my paypal address which is tanyalove@bigpond.com . Please add .55c to your donation to cover the cost of a postage stamp. Cause we don't have $1000+ to cover all of the postage stamps that we will need to send them all out.






4. For everyone who does this, I will then send them out one of the yummy ORGANIC Chamomile Tea Bags you see pictured here.


5. Then, we will plan a day, and a time, after Cate and Rick have settled into their new home, and via webcam, I will sit with Cate, and her family and we can ALL collectively enjoy our cuppa tea TOGETHER as a bit of a "house-warming" celebration for them!



O-M-G, I am SO excited that my eyes are popping out of my head right now!!!! Like SERIOUSLY!! How AMAZING would this be?!?! Could this possibly be the biggest collective cup of tea ever in Australia?? Let's do it, let's make it happen!!


Oh, and "follow" our blog for updates on it, or just follow us on Twitter, or whatever, cause I'll make sure that post all updates there too...

Note: This is absolutely NOT a shameless plug for followers!! I am well aware that it may come across this way. To those who think it is, well, fooey to you! Get a heart and a bit of humanity and join in the fun!

Oh, and to the tool in Ghana who thought it was clever to rip off a struggling Aussie family using stolen credit cards, hardy, har, har, because now your nastiness and selfishness is going to help another family in need and boy, am I happy about that!!


I've also just set up a Facebook Group for this!! Please join us!



a very over-excited tan.x.

0 responses