Subscribe to our newsletter:

Fill in below to be in the know!

* required

*



*





*



Our fans!

Jumping Castle! Woohoo!

Proudly broadcast by... Love Bytes Sunday, August 23, 2009



I just wanted to let you all know that I found the most reasonable Jumping Castle Hire place in Brisbane that I have EVER come across!

They are at www.ijump.net.au ! The lady that I spoke with is Margaret and she was so very helpful and obliging!

I have looked at hiring Jumping Castles for our kids birthdays before but they were always waaaaay out of our price range so I was really hesitant about enquiring, knowing that our budget is basically ZERO due to the whole scamming thing. Anyways, I was pleasantly surprised and really want to encourage others to give them a go!

I am hoping that the addition of a jumping castle to our grand opening will be a big hit and make for a really fun day for everyone. At least if no-one even turns up, I will know that our five kids will have a ball! lol. In light of all of the stress of the past few weeks, our kids certainly deserve a fun day without the tension that has been in our house ever since this all started.

Btw, we still have no update about the airing of the Today Tonight story, so many of you keep asking and I only wish I could offer more info. Will be sure to post it here as soon as we know anything at all!

tan. :)

1 Responses to Jumping Castle! Woohoo!

  1. I am going to try hard to get there, I'd love to come and support you, we'll see what happens :)